Tuesday, April 16, 2019

“Wiping red goo from my hands, I stomp across the yard to my piece of crap car sitting alongside the curb…

http://bit.ly/2Ioh1mc

😍 AVAILABLE NOW 😍

My black hair is plastered to my head, my pale skin tinged red from whatever those kids had in their cups and my expensive costume’s ruined.

I knew taking a temp job as a princess for a birthday party was a mistake, but the agency lady insisted I fit the role.

“You’ll be a great Snow White,” she said. “The kids will love you,” she boasted. “You look just like her,” she cooed.

What little girl knows who Snow White is? None. They all want Moana or Tatiana not some washed up, damsel in distress from 1960.”
*****
FREE w/ KU
Never After -> http://mybook.to/NeverAfter
Not So Wicked -> http://mybook.to/NotSoWicked
Labors of A Hero -> http://mybook.to/LaborsofAHero

Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment