Tuesday, November 20, 2018

https://ift.tt/2S2JAGv Honor by Jo-Anne Joseph is coming 27 November 2018

Add to your Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42264355-honor

Preorder coming soon

Blurb

Wyatt

I left home and the only girl I ever loved to serve my country,
But what I got was not what I expected.
Losing a friend on the battlefield made me see the world differently.
And what I’m left with, is a choice,
Honor, or follow my heart,
In my quest to do what’s right,
I knew she’d be my only casualty.
And I’d be left broken because of it.

Hayley

I knew I shouldn’t have fallen in love with my best friend,
But I did it anyway,
Despite knowing it could lead to heartache.
He left me with a promise,
And returned only to break it.
Wyatt is a changed man, and I am no longer the naive girl he left behind.

Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment